We want to install and use mahout in the lab. Where are current
installation instructions?

Everything on the website says not found and I can't find any recent
instructions for installation.

The user guide says there are instructions but I can't find them and all
the links on this page are broken.

https://mahout.apache.org/documentation/users/

Is fixing this on the agenda and I'm getting ahead of myself?