Hi Nikita,

The downstream pipeline for a connector determines which mime types are
indexed and which are rejected.  If you look in the Simple History report
for one of the rejected SharePoint documents, there should be information
recorded about why it was rejected.  If there's no non-image documents at
all described from SharePoint, then the issue would have to be how the
SharePoint repository connection in the job is specified.

Thanks,
Karl