Hi Karl,
            In the documentation for "Simplified multiprocess model using
file based synchronisation", it is indicated that the war files should be
taken from "web" folder of multiprocess-file-example. But there is no such
folder or file. Can we get some inputs on where do we need to take war
files from in this case?

Regarding database , in the steps you have asked us to run start-database
and initialize-database script files but we have deployed it using pgsql
and database is getting created and initialized automatically with single
process file example for now.
Now we are switching to multiprocess model. Do we still need to run those
scripts.

And should we run start-agent in one server and start-agent2 in another
server?