unsubscribe

Da: Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Risposta: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Data: martedì 13 marzo 2018 20:51
A: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Oggetto: Re: Modify job to add excludes files and directory

Hi Maxence,

If you EXPORT a job that works in JSON, and then IMPORT the exported JSON into
a new job, is that job broken?

Karl

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 1:50 PM, msaunier
<msaun...@citya.com<mailto:msaun...@citya.com>> wrote:
Hello Karl,

I have created 3 situations :

1.      Create job manually (1_job_manually.json | 1_job_manually.png)

2.      Create job with script and modify the order manually (2_job_mixte.json
| 2_job_mixte.png)

3.      Create job with script (3_job_script.json | 3_job_script.png)

I do not see the difference.

So : 1 and 2 work good, with the good order, but 3 have included files and
directories in first.

Thanks,
Maxence