Hi Karl,
Thanks for the quick reply and update.

I'm facing this issue in the ManifoldCF version 2.9.1 which I'm using and think
is the latest version.

Please suggest the latest version to go with or the version you are referring
to in which this issue of ElasticSearch was fixed.

Would be a great help.

Regards,
Shashank Saurabh

Sent from Gmail with Android for Worka2