Hi All,

I have an spring based application in which Manifold is embedded and
running in tomcat.  At some point I am getting below exceptions. Any lead
on why this happening would be greatly appreciated.

One scenario in which I can see this in my logs is while shutting down the
tomcat. And if it happens during the run time,  Any further call to
manifold services will all fail with the same exception.

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Illegal parent
transaction ID: 1573141219180
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.cachemanager.CacheManager.startTransaction(CacheManager.java:696)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.beginTransaction(Database.java:241)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfacePostgreSQL.beginTransaction(DBInterfacePostgreSQL.java:1188)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfacePostgreSQL.beginTransaction(DBInterfacePostgreSQL.java:1158)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.JobManager.manualAbort(JobManager.java:6900)

Caused by: org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException:
Illegal transaction ID: '1573140884596'
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.cachemanager.CacheManager.enterCache(CacheManager.java:288)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.cachemanager.CacheManager.findObjectsAndExecute(CacheManager.java:100)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeQuery(Database.java:204)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfacePostgreSQL.performQuery(DBInterfacePostgreSQL.java:837)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.BaseTable.performQuery(BaseTable.java:221)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.transformationconnmgr.TransformationConnectorManager.getConnectors(TransformationConnectorManager.java:253)

--
Regards
-Sreejith