place the jcifs.jar into the *connector-lib-proprietary* directory

--
Best Regards,

*Sreejith Variyath*
Lead Software Engineer
Tarams Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Venus Buildings, 2nd Floor 1/2,3rd Main,
Kalyanamantapa Road Jakasandra, 1st Block Kormangala
Bangalore - 560034
Tarams <http://www.tarams.com/>

--
www.tarams.com <https://www.tarams.com/>
=============================

DISCLAIMER:
 The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
this
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended

recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or
any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and
 may
be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have
received
this message in error. Further, this e-mail may contain viruses
 and all
reasonable precaution to minimize the risk arising there from
is taken by
Tarams. Tarams is not liable for any damage sustained by you
 as a result
of any virus in this e-mail. All applicable virus checks
should be carried
out by you before opening this e-mail or any
attachment thereto.
Thank you