I've set up an svn path for this plugin.  If you can "svn co" this path it
should give you the plugin source (no different from 2016 I hope) plus all
the necessary instructions for building.  So, theoretically, you could
build it yourself, BUT:

- you need to find the version number of the sharepoint DLL and put it into
the appropriate file before you can do that, and
- if there are any Sharepoint API method signature changes there may need
to be code changes, and
- access to SharePoint via web services is deprecated and I have no idea if
2019 even contains it.

Microsoft wants people to use REST access now, and that requires a complete
redevelopment of the connector, something that's too massive to undertake
myself.  Co-development might be possible; I did begin work two years ago
and would have to dust that off.  If you are able to build the plugin, on
the other hand, chances are good it will just work.  If you would like me
to build a distribution release, I will need the DLL in order to be able to
do that.

Karl