No, I haven’t a notification connector, buti it isn’t the problem.
Manifoldcf.log is empty

The problemi s that job is on hanging state and I would like to reset its state

Da: Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Inviato: mercoledì 19 agosto 2020 11:31
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: How to reset job status

There should be output in your manifoldcf.log file, no?  This may be the result
of you not having a notification connector's code actually registered so you
get no class found errors.  The only solution is to put the missing jar in
place and restart your agents process.  Have a look at the log to confirm.

Karl

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 4:56 AM Bisonti Mario