I think that you refer to options.env.unix ?

sudo nano options.env.unix
-Xmx32768m

Da: Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Inviato: venerdì 2 ottobre 2020 17:31
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Memory problem on Agent ?

Please check your -Xmx switch.

Memory will not be released because that is not how Java works.  It allocates
the memory it needs and periodically garbage collects within that.  You have
given it too much memory and you should not expect Java to release it ever.
The solution is to give it less.  A rule of thumb is to leave 10gb free for
system usage and divide the remainder among your Java processes.

Thanks,
Karl

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 11:21 AM Bisonti Mario