Hi All,

I want to understand the process of Manifoldcf Deletion . i.e in which all
cases Deletion process (When checked in Simple History) executes.
One case as per my knowledge , is the one whenever Seed URL of a particular
job is changed.
What all are the cases when Deletion process runs.

My requirement to research whether Manifold is capable of handling  the
scenario, say when a URL is existing and ingested in Elastic Index (say:-
www.abc.com),

Next time when job is run ,say the URL www.abc.com does not exist anymore
and resulted in 404, Is Manifoldcf is capable of handling(by default) this
404 URL and deleting the URL from Database and from ElasticSearch Index(in
which it was ingested already)..

Any help will be thankful.
Thanks
Ritika