We see errors like this only because MCF is a highly multithreaded
application, and two threads sometimes are able to collide in what they are
doing even though they are transactionally separated.  That is because of
bugs in the database software.  So if you restart the job it should not
encounter the same problem.

If the problem IS repeatable, we will of course look deeper into what is
going on.

Karl