Hi all,

I am using Manifoldcf 2.21 version with Windows shares connector and Output
as Elastic.
I am facing this error while clicking "List all jobs", Manifoldcf,  jobs
are being run/create in such a way that our API is creating a manifold job
object and thus creating/starting a job in manifold (on server) from API
hit,  these are being processed/automated via cron jobs. Everytime job is
being created from API (in Symphony) in manifold , job does not start and
looks like the below screenshot (2),  & when clicking on "List all jobs" to
view job structure at least , it straight away gives this error/.
1)
[image: image.png]
2)

[image: image.png]

I have tried all exclusions -to exclude xml files , exclude any files which
can have special characters like (–), also exclude tild sign etc (~) ,
because when like searched it looks like this issue , but still after this
issue persists.

Can anybody help out why manifold gives this error , when a certain job
(from cron) is created. How to handle it

Thanks
Ritika