> (1) I would think it would be pretty useful to be able to change the
> weights without restarting the master. Is it possible to do so?

We currently do not store the weights persistently across masters, so the
easiest way to do that right now is just restart the master(s) with the new
weights. This will be rectified in the near future (including a REST
interface for changing the weights).

> (2) More generally, does mesos master have an admin interface?

There exists a REST interface for a few things, see
http://mesos-master-host:5050/help (which still needs a lot of love, but
again, we're always looking for contributions).

Ben.