Thanks Ben. I will see if I can incorporate this in my reporting GUI. Do
you know how long lived these are stats are?

Ideally, I am thinking it would be nice to return basic usage stats maybe
via the TaskStatus so that I can capture them when they are returned when
the TASK_FINISHED event is fired. I capture stats in my local app database
as I track the events per job.

Thanks,
Sam Taha

http://www.grandlogic.com