Hi List,

Generally I have a question: does mesos cluster can reload configuration
on the fly? Without side-effect to on-top frameworks, jobs?

I have read the upgrad guide,
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/upgrades/

and slave recovery guide,
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/slave-recovery/

However, I didn't see any statement says about does the upgrade hurt
on-top frameworks, jobs.

My situation is: I have a mesos 0.16 cluster up and running, some
frameworks and jobs running, and I want to add another framework, and
like to add a dedicate role for it, so change should made to mesos
master, and resolve some resources for it, so change should made to
mesos slaves.

Could I do this seamlessly? Thanks in advance!

--
Thanks,
Chengwei