BTW why it's called posix isolation? It confused me too at the first time.

Yifan

On 07/11/2014 11:24 AM, Asim wrote:

> Is there any reason preventing you from using the cgroups cpu and
>memory isolators?
yes -- the reason was ignorance. I was not aware cgroups are not enabled by default. I will enable cgroups now. Thanks for your response!

Regards,
Asim

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Ian Downes <ian.dow...@gmail.com <mailto:ian.dow...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    The posix/cpu isolator doesn't actually do any isolation - it only is
    useful to report cpu utilization. If you want to constrain the amount
    of cpu available to each container you must use the cgroups/cpu
    isolator.

    Ian