Am 07.08.2014 22:12, schrieb David Palaitis:

I’m running up against this issue w/ Mesos 0.19 and Spark 1.0.1

-https://www.mail-archive.com/issues@spark.apache.org/msg06732.html

Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: unable to find LoginModule class: org/apache/hadoop/security/UserGroupInformation$HadoopLoginModule

Any clues of where to look?

David,

I don't think this is a right forum for your problem. As the stack trace shows, this exception happens in the Spark code and is not directly related to Mesos. My guess is, that you are using an Hadoop 1.x, but the HadoopLoginModule was introduced with Hadoop Version >=2.2