Hmmmm,

Possible solution?  Attach a computer with multiple ethernet cards.
One is used to interface to the slave via the single port. ON the
attached computer (basically a secure router) you run Network Address Translation) [1] and other codes to make the multiple interfaces available on different IP and ports.

In fact, I'm not sure that you could not do this directly on the slave itself. I have not examined the mesos code, but this is pretty standard when multiple IP interfaces are desired.

In fact there are many ways to set up multiple IP address on the same
(physical) ethernet card:  "IP aliasisng" [2]. Surely there are more?
[3].

A bit more detail on exactly what you are trying to accomplish, might
help in finding the correct solution, or a feature request in some detail for the developers to consider?

hth,
James

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation

[2] http://www.tecmint.com/create-multiple-ip-addresses-to-one-single-network-interface/