Later this week, proposals for FOSDEM stands are due. For those not already
aware, FOSDEM is a free open source event in Brussels that attracts over
5000 hackers, and will be held next year on January 31 and February 1st.

I plan to put in a stand proposal for Apache Mesos later this week, and
would love volunteers to help out. Who wants in? I've started a Google Doc,
please add your name and help rise the short proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hyZrRisTGXNyzJaKoAkgxuZqbWk-T3PThq4KD4ZZJdw/edit?usp=sharing,
and optionally leave a comment on this email thread if you'd like to
chime-in.

Thanks!
Dave

I've copy/pasted further details about the CFP below for your convenience:

Stands
FOSDEM offers open source projects the opportunity to display their work
during the event. At their stand, a project can share information, demo
software, sell merchandise, give away goodies, and so on, and personally
interact with the visitors.

What we offer
* one 180x80cm table, positioned in one of the buildings with developer
rooms, for the entire duration of the conference. In some cases, a second
table may be possible, if you have a good reason to need two.
* two chairs per table
* one power socket type C/E (if you require adapters or additional sockets,
please bring them yourself)
* fast uplink shared wireless Internet access

Submission details
Send your request via email to sta...@fosdem.org. Please include at least
the following information:

* Project name
* Stand description
* Project URLs
* Your name and relation to the project
* Why should FOSDEM accept this proposal?
* Optionally, if requesting two tables, motivation for the second table