Thanks Niklas for kicking off this thread. +1 to you as release manager,
could you please create a JIRA ticket to track the progress so we could
subscribe?

A minor correction to your email, Mesos 0.21.1 was voted on in late
December (see http://markmail.org/message/e2iam7guxukl3r6c), however the
website wasn't updated nor was blogged about like we normally do. Tim
(cc'd), do you still plan to make this update? Any way others can help?
I'd like to see this updated before we cut another release.

+1 to Chris' suggestion of a page to plan future release managers, this
would bring some longer-term clarity to who is driving feature releases
and what they include.

Dave

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015, at 12:03 PM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
> definite +1, lets keep the release rhythm going!
>
> maybe some space on the wiki for release planning / release managers
> would be a step forward
>
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Joe Stein
> <joe.st...@stealth.ly> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> so excited for the persistence primitives, awesome!
>>
>> /******************************************* Joe Stein Founder,
>> Principal Consultant Big Data Open Source Security LLC
>> http://www.stealth.ly Twitter: @allthingshadoop[1]
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:55 PM, John Pampuch
>> <j...@mesosphere.io> wrote:
>>> +1!
>>>
>>> -John

> --