This is what I sent to Cory, but not to the mailing list:

In my mind, most of the issues were with Storm itself, rather than Mesos.
One annoying thing is that Nimbus is stateful (no HA), so you have to
figure out a way to manage the assets on disk in a safe manner.

We also used reserved resources for Storm (via Mesos roles), because we
were multi-tenant. Without this, it might make for a bad experience (i.e.,
topologies wouldn't be able to launch correctly due to insufficient
resource offers).