I see the problem: when I move the cursor onto the link, e.g: stderr, it
actually points to the IP address of the master machine, so it trys to
follow links of Master_IP:/tmp/mesos/slaves/...
 which is not there. So why the link does not point to the IP address of
slaves( config problems somewhere?)?

Cheers,
Dan