Hi Micheal,

Yes I tested the tutorial and it works fine for testing. Later on I used
fleet to run mesos workers on all coreos machines too. I was wondering
how the landscape is looking in the community regarding coreos. As is
there any interest from community or mesos team to support coreos in
general. If yes the then how you see where Mesos fits in with Fleet,
Kubernetes.

My current understanding is that Fleet is useful for lightweight
scheduling, where as Mesos and kubernetes are kind of serving the
similar purpose. Mesos has been here for a while and more feature
complete than kubernetes. But Kubernetes has more tight integeration
with coreos like use etcd for co-ordination, flannel for networking. I
wonder what's the plan are when it comes to Mesos for such. I have seen
the JIRA for etcd (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1806)

I understand that the landscape is changing fast but its good to know
about Mesos roadmap in this regard. Also would love to know if anybody
using Coreos with Mesos beyond testing.

Thanks,
Gurvinder