Hi Gidon,

and thanks for your interest. As you have already noticed, the work is
currently in progress and should land in master branch in around 2 weeks.
It will also be part of 0.23 release. There is no documentation so far, but
we plan to document the API once the patches land. Right now you may want
to look at the Allocator interface and check the DRF implementation for
more details.

—Alex