"At Google there are always to do everything: the deprecated one and the
one that's not quite ready yet"

I'm sure Borg is alive and well (but deprecated) and Omega has been
deployed (but ain't quite ready yet)

They were already working on it in 2010, I'm sure they're still at it.

Will confirm soon as I find out more.