Reminder: We're hosting a developer community sync at Mesosphere HQ this
morning from 9-11am Pacific.

The agenda is pretty bare, so please add more topics you would like to
discuss:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit

If you want to join in person, just show up to 88 Stevenson St, ring the
buzzer, take the elevator up to 2nd floor, and then you can take the stairs
up to the 3rd floor dining room, or ask somebody to let you up the elevator
to the 3rd floor.

To participate remotely, join the Google hangout:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/mesosphere.io/mesos-developer