Hey,

I'm wondering if anyone in the community has a decent solution to this; when a
slave restarts and re-registers (perhaps it was offline for too long) it will
get a new slave ID, and use a new directory inside the work_dir for sandboxes.

When this happens the old slave directories appear not to be tracked by the
mesos GC process, and stay around indefinitely. Over time if enough full slave
restarts happen (say, due to reconfiguration) the disks can be completely
filled and the mesos slave won't do anything about it.

I'm guessing the simplest case would be a cron job that cleans out the
directories based on the timestamps in the directory names...

Any input would be great!

Tom.

--

Tom Arnfeld