Hi all, I wanted to share a blog post[1] (pasted below) about
MesosCon[2] that Steven Borrelli published yesterday. Hope to see you in
Seattle in a few weeks!

MesosCon is less than a month away, and the standard registration fee of
$399 expires July 31, 2015. Register today[3]. Beginning August 1, 2015
the registration fee will be $499. Students are eligible for a special
registration fee of US$99 (Note that a valid student id will be required
at onsite check-in).

MesosCon is an annual conference organized by the Apache Mesos
community, bringing together users and developers to share and learn
about the project and its growing ecosystem.

*This Year’s Conference* This year MesosCon will take place August 20 -
21, 2015 at Sheraton Seattle in Seattle, WA, and features four tracks of
talks for developers, operations and users. MesosCon Schedule[4]

MesosCon’s Keynote speakers feature Adrian Crockroft (Battery Ventures),
Benjamin Hindman (Mesosphere), Neha Narula (MIT), and Peter Bailis
(Berkeley).

The Mesos community will once again hold a day-long hackathon[5], this
year on Wednesday, August 19th and sponsored by SignalFx.

On behalf of the #MesosCon Program Committee, we couldn’t be more
excited about this year’s conference and what this means for the open
source project’s community. We hope that you’ll join us!

Links:

  1. http://mesos.apache.org/blog/register-for-mesoscon-seattle-save/
  2. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon
  3. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon/attend/register