We just went live with a blog post[1] drafted by Michael Hausenblas
announcing MesosCon Europe[2], a European conference for the Apache
Mesos community. The inaugural MesosCon EU will take place in
Dublin October 8-9, 2015 and both the CFP and early-bird
registration are now open.

Help us get the word out and join us at MesosCon Europe!
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe

Here's Michael's post pasted below:
> The Mesos community has been growing steadily over the past years and
> on behalf of the #MesosCon Program Committee I’m excited and proud to
> be able to share the great news with you: MesosCon is now a world-wide
> event and this fall it comes to Europe. Organized by the Apache Mesos
> community, #MesosCon Europe brings together users and developers to
> share and learn about the project and its growing ecosystem.
>
> MesosCon Europe 2015 will take place in Dublin, Ireland and feature a
> full day of sessions to learn more about the Mesos core, an ecosystem
> developed around the project, and related technologies. The program
> will include workshops to get started with Mesos, keynote speakers
> from industry leaders, and sessions led by adopters and contributors.
> Day two will feature a hackathon held at the conference.
>
> Now is a good time to start preparing yourself for #MesosCon Europe:
> no matter if you want to contribute through a talk submission (see the
> CfP for details) or want to support us through a sponsorship. Stay
> tuned via @MesosCon and mark these dates in your calendar:
>
> * Early bird registration closes: 24 August 2015
> * CfP deadline: 25 August 2015
> * Schedule announced: 15 September 2015
> * Conference dates: 8 and 9 October 2015
>
> More info: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe
>
> Help us make this first European #MesosCon event a big success by
> spreading the word and register today!

Links:

  1. http://mesos.apache.org/blog/mesoscon-goes-europe/
  2. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe