Hey Jeff,

I do have all headers and libraries installed in /home/user/Desktop/libsasl2 as they are compiled manually (I plan to pack the required files together with mesos into a package later on).

I can see that ./configure does find the headers for libsasl2, but it can't see the plugins (which includes CRAM-MD5) inside /home/user/Desktop/libsasl2/lib/sasl2.

Sasl2 does warn that as I am installing to /home/user/Desktop/libsasl2, I would need to set SASL_PATH to /home/user/Desktop/libsasl2/lib/sasl2, but setting that environment variable didn't help.

Is there anyway to let ./configure see the plugins in /home/user/Desktop/libsasl2/lib/sasl2?