+1 (non-binding)

All tests (including ROOT) pass on Ubuntu 14.04
All tests pass on CentOS 7.1; ROOT tests cause 1 failure:

[  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsAnyHierarchyMemoryPressureTest.ROOT_IncreaseRSS

$ cat /etc/centos-release
CentOS Linux release 7.1.1503 (Core)

This seems to be new[0], but possibly related to some limitation/setting of
my test machine (VirtualBox VM, running 2 CPUs on Ubuntu host).
Interestingly enough, I don't see the 4 failures as Vaibhav, but in my log
it shows *YOU HAVE 11 DISABLED TESTS* (he has 12).

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12333150

*Marco Massenzio*

*Distributed Systems Engineerhttp://codetrips.com <http://codetrips.com>*