Alex,

The problem I am facing is that there are no allocations made.  Mesos
-master gives 5 requests to marathon. But marathon DECLINE s all the
offers. I am trying to debug the reason why it is rejecting the offers. I
traced down the source code to see that it calls the ResourceMatcher to
match the resource offered vs. Resource Available and in my case it says it
has problem with the cpu's offered (not sufficient resources ). I am trying
to get the details of the resource offer made available - the cpu's being
offered and I'm stuck there..

I really appreciate if you have any suggestions! Thanks.

--
Regards,
Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula