Hi team,
As we known, the cli can be configured by environment vars & client paramaters;
currently, if there's any conflict/dupliated configuration between env and cli
or on cli. After the discussion on JIRA (MESOS-3340), we are planning to update
this behavior to overwrite env vars by cli flags; and I'd like to refer
Michael's case to explain why it is:
Imagining people typically have export MESOS_IP=127.0.0.1 in their bashrc which
they use in most cases by default, and provide the --ip=127.168.1.2
 on occasions (e.g. testing) when they want to override it.
If any comments, please let me know.

Regards,----Klaus Ma (马达), PMP® | http://www.cguru.net
CallSend SMSCall from mobileAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
SkypeCallSend SMSCall from mobileAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Skype