It works! Thanks a lot.

Another question. Do masters and slaves communicate each other via a safety
way?Is the data encrypted? I want to make sure deploy masters and slaves into
different IaaS is PROD-READY.

发件人: haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com<mailto:haosd...@gmail.com>>
答复: "user@mesos.apache.org<mailto:user@mesos.apache.org>"
<user@mesos.apache.org<mailto:user@mesos.apache.org>>
日期: 2015年10月28日 星期三 上午10:23
至: user <user@mesos.apache.org<mailto:user@mesos.apache.org>>
主题: Re: How to tell master which ip to connect.

Do you try `export LIBPROCESS_ADVERTISE_IP=xxx` and `LIBPROCESS_ADVERTISE_PORT`
when start slave?

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Xiaodong Zhang
<xdzh...@alauda.io<mailto:xdzh...@alauda.io>> wrote:
Hi teams:

My scenarios is like this:

My master nodes were deployed in AWS. My slaves were in AZURE.So they
communicate via public ip.
I got trouble when slaves try to register to master.
Now slaves can get master’s public ip address,and can send register request.But
they can only send there private ip to master.(Because they don’t know there
public ip,thus they can’t not bind a public ip via ―ip flag), thus  masters
can’t connect slaves.How can the slave to tell master which ip master should
connect(I can’t find any flags like ―advertise_ip in master).

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang