Hi Abishek,

I would strongly advise not to skip 6 versions. It's hard to say whether
there were any changes that will prevent 0.25 masters to talk to 0.19
slaves (my intuition says there were some breaking changes to protobufs).
We do *not* support upgrade by skipping version, so please upgrade to 0.20,
wait for stabilization, and repeat the procedure 5 more times.

In the future we may move to another deprecation cycle, but currently we
have a 2-version one.

Mind reporting your experience to the list once you're done? Thanks!