Hi Folks,
              We, at Moz have been working for a while on RogerOS, our next
gen application platform built on top of Mesos. We've reached a point in
the project where we feel it's ready to share with the world :-)

The blog posts introducing RogerOS can be found at

https://moz.com/devblog/introducing-rogeros-part-1/
https://moz.com/devblog/introducing-rogeros-part-2/

I can safely say that without Mesos, it would not have been possible for us
to have built the system within the constraints of time and resources that
we had. As we note in the blog

" We are very glad that we chose Mesos though. It has delivered on all of
its promises and more. We’ve had no issues with stability, extensibility,
and performance of the system and it has allowed us to achieve our goals
with a fraction of the development resources that would have been required
otherwise. "

We would also like to thank the wonderful Mesos community for all the help
and support we've received. Along the way we've tried to contribute back to
the community through talks at Mesoscon and now through open sourcing our
efforts.

Your feedback and thoughts are always welcome !

Thanks,
Arunabha