Everything I have heard in the past says to stick with incremental
upgrades. I actually performed the same upgrade as you just last week.
Stick with the 0.x.1 releases and you should be fine. The only trouble I
ran into was at some point my Task Counters went missing from the web-ui
but reappeared after about 20 minutes.

Consult the Docs for changes between the versions.
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/upgrades/

Good luck.

--
Brandon