Ah ok. That seems like it could be misleading. For example, if I have a
single mesos-slave and it has 100gb of memory. Say it is running tasks what
are currently using 10gb but have allocated 80gb. the mesos front page
would show there is 90gb free (100gb total - 10gb actively being used), but
in reality the offers from that slave would say they only have 20gb free
(since 80gb is allocated). Is that correct?

--

https://github.com/mindscratch
https://www.google.com/+CraigWickesser