Thanks everybody for answers. Our use case is to run our BigData platform
on top of Mesos, pretty classic setup of Kafka, Spark, ES, HDFS + custom
services currently with future extensions for other components as decided.
It seems doable with Magnum API. We will currently run mostly barebone but
we already know we will need some deployments on top of Openstack where
Openstack will be in charge to primarily control resources. We are not in
hurry with it so we have some time to work out details. Good to know
options exists we will follow to review them closely as more detailed
requirements arise.