Hello guys,

I have been trying to deploy a Galera MariaDB cluster on my Mesos Cluster
following this tutorial [1], but I am facing some problems.

After I set Mesos-DNS up, I noticed that nodes use their internal
cointainer IP addresses to communicate with other nodes, so the other nodes
will be not able to send the messages back to them.

So, I have tried to create a Virtual Network using Calico and Docker
libnertwork, but I got stucked in other communication problems.

Then, I wonder if anyone has some use case on deploying database on Mesos
cluster and could help me with that.

Best Regards,

--
Alfredo Miranda