Alfredo,

Not sure how to do this with Calico and Co but you need to investigate
LIBPROCESS_ADVERTISE_IP and LIBPROCESS_ADVERTICE_PORT.
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/configuration.md#libprocess-options

Basically, what you need to do is, in your container you need to:

export LIBPROCESS_ADVERTISE_IP=<ip address of you mesos agent>
export LIBPROCESS_ADVERTISE_PORT=$PORT0

assuming that port 0 is the one MariaDB would use.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

ra...@gruchalski.com (mailto:ra...@gruchalski.com)

(mailto:ra...@gruchalski.com)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must
you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender
immediately.