Hi Walter,

I think you're talking about Docker in Mesos without Marathon; if so,
please check the second doc:
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/docker-containerizer/

----
Da (Klaus), Ma (马达) | PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
Platform OpenSource Technology, STG, IBM GCG
+86-10-8245 4084 | klaus1982...@gmail.com | http://k82.me