Hello TIm,

I was able to start the spark tasks also as docker containers.

I have one question:

Currently, when i am submit a sample job like follows:

$ bin/spark-submit --deploy-mode cluster --master
mesos://spark-dispatcher.service.consul:7077 --class
org.apache.spark.examples.SparkPi lib/spark-examples*.jar 10

It tries to copy the spark-examples*.jar on host from absolute path to the
sandbox. Is there any way i can make it to pull from S3 instead of looking
on host for the jar ? So that my build pipeline will push the jar to S3 and
running spark-submit as a deployment job will pull that jar from S3.

Thanks.

--
Pradeep Chhetri