Thanks for reporting! Can you be more specific about which component
crashes a lot? Is it the framework, the master, the agent, or the executor.
As Artem and Vinod mentioned, it'll be really helpful if you can provide
the relevant log (master/agent/executor's log) so that we can pinpoint the
issue.

- Jie