Hi, marathon sets the HOST env var. If it's not the ip address you can use
getent with the value from HOST to figure it out.
>However, in order for the frameworks to receive resource offers I need to
set the LIBPROCESS_IP environment variable to the hosts IP address for the
docker container running the frameworks.

Hi, @Gmail. Could you provide more details about this?

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang