+1 (binding)

Internal CI results with the corresponding JIRA tickets for the failed
tests:

CentOS 6 (non-SSL):
CentOS 6 (SSL):
  - MemoryPressureMesosTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_SlaveRecovery
    (MESOS-4047 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4047>,
MESOS-4053 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4053>)

CentOS 7 (non-SSL):
  - HealthCheckTest.ROOT_DOCKER_DockerHealthyTask
    (MESOS-4604 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4604>)

CentOS 7 (SSL):
  -
LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_ChangeRootFilesystemCommandExecutorWithVolumes
    (Segfault during test teardown, likely addressed in 0.29.0 by MESOS-4633
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4633> and MESOS-4634
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4634>)

Debian 8 (non-SSL):
Debian 8 (SSL):
  - HealthCheckTest.ROOT_DOCKER_DockerHealthyTask
    (MESOS-4604 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4604>)

Ubuntu 12 (non-SSL): Success!
Ubuntu 12 (SSL):        Success!
Ubuntu 14 (non-SSL): Success!