Given that the "filesystem/linux" isolator has landed, is it now considered to
be a drop-in replacement for the "filesystem/shared" isolator?

________________________________
From: Erb, Stephan <stephan....@blue-yonder.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 21:08
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: Re: SharedFilesystemIsolator (filesystem/shared)

We are using the isolator in order to re-route writes to /tmp to a path  inside
the container sandbox:

    --default_container_info='{
            "type": "MESOS",
            "volumes": [
                {"host_path": "system/tmp",     "container_path": "/tmp",
 "mode": "RW"},
                {"host_path": "system/vartmp",  "container_path": "/var/tmp",
 "mode": "RW"}
            ]
        }

?

We are running on linux, so I guess the new one will work for us just as well?

Thanks,

Stephan