Ok go my solution, autoscaler now uses the mesos-dns record for
leader.mesos instead of the Route53 record.

 Thanks!

 From: "Alexander Rojas" <alexan...@mesosphere.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:45 PM
To: user@mesos.apache.org, gu...@spritekin.com
Subject: Re: Mesos-master url in HA
 Hi guillermo,

 The master has the `/redirect` endpoint which should point you to the
current leader.
     On 13 Apr 2016, at 08:20, Guillermo Rodriguez <gu...@spritekin.com>
wrote:
    Hi,

 I have 3 mesos master setup for HA. One has the lead.

  http://172.31.35.90:5050/master/slaves   <<< leader, returns slave list
 http://172.31.35.91:5050/master/slaves   <<< follower, returns empty list
http://172.31.35.92:5050/master/slaves   <<< follower, returns empty list

 I have an URL mesos-master.mydomain.com pointing to the leader and that
works fine because it returns the slave list which I need for my
autoscaler. But I'm afraid if the master fails the URL will no longer be
valid. So I added the three IPs to the router (AWS Route53)  so it would
round robin, but of course this will return an empty list sometimes because
it hits a follower which returns empty.

 So my question is, is it possible to redirect the call from the followers
to the leader master?

 Thanks.