Seems like you're trying to start Marathon with multiple Mesos roles
"spark;sparkr;ms;qa", but Marathon may be interpreting this as a single
role that happens to include semi-colons. Mesos does not yet support
multiple roles in a single framework. See
Note that the acceptedResourceRoles feature in Marathon currently only
applies to the "*" (unreserved) role vs. the value of --mesos_role